Sunday, April 26, 2009

Greetings

Welcome to my new blog for my cross stitch and embroidery projects. They were originally intermingled with my textiles on one of my other blogs but I felt that they needed to have their "own place to shine" so to speak :)

Most of my pieces are fairly simple but I do have a few "waiting in line" that are more complex. I have a collection of antique samplers and embroidery pieces that I intend to highlight over a period of time.

I have a goodly number of cross stitch books that I collected for a while. I have stitched a number of the pieces but that was pre camera so I have no photographs. Many of them are in far distant places as they were made as gifts.

Happy stitching.
Carol H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.