Thursday, April 30, 2009

LofSHE - siggie block exchange


This is what I am contemplating doing for the center of my signature block for the exchange. We have to do a 7" plain muslin block with the hand embroidery no larger than 5".
I had a picture of a double celtic knot sitting out on my sewing desk but it was too big so I cut it back to one. I'm contemplating doing any required writing within the intertwining knot sections. Not sure if I want to do them in green.
I'm going to take this trial block and use it for something else :)
I did a basic, 2 strand, chain stitch and it took about 2 hours to complete. (I was supposed to be knitting but the group did not meet today.)
Happy stitching.
Carol H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.