Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stitching issues

So for the first time I'm having problems with sweaty palms and needles rapidly losing their finish. I don't know if I'm heading into menopause and my body chemistry is changing again or if it is the heat and humidity :)

The humidity is turning my brain to mush, even with A/C, so no stitching has happened recently. I'm sooooo close to having 3 projects finished. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

If anyone has any solutions please feel free to tell me. I want to stitch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, don't grumble.
    I don't have a solution but I received your present from the Swap with the lovely pincushion and the huge piece of fabric.
    Love the colors and can use both presents very well.
    I posted a picture on my web-log but I think you already know that adress ( LOL )
    Thank you very much for being my Swap partner.
    Warm greetings from the Netherlands
    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.