So here is my 6 item list (which is NOT all book/DVD related).
1. Visit a Jane Austen related site while vacationing in England. (We were already planning this before I found the challenge because DD #1 is a huuuuuge fan.)
2. Purchase "Jane Austen's Sewing Box" and do a project from it.
3. Do a drawing of an outfit from the Regency time period.
4. Watch Pride & Prejudice DVD ( my hubby requested we do the 2 hour one)
5. read a JA related book or novel.
6. find a blog of someone who has completed a Jane Austen sampler.
If I have time I would like to stitch a small JA sampler or design one.
I've finished one. Woohoo.
6. I found a blog (or two) :)
It is a lovely little sampler hope you all enjoy looking at it.
and another more recent finish can be found at http://marykathryn.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/everything-austen-challenge/
You have got to see what she plans on doing with her JA wall :)
And just "for fun" - http://janeausteninvermont.wordpress.com/ I for one did not know that there are official JASNA chapters in the US.