It's been a while since I worked on my cushion cover. Wednesday we had a visitor for the day and I was planning to take everyone out and about. Then hard rain stopped play so I got a wee bit bored, looked through my drawers, and decided to work on something simple for a while. It's almost done now, like most of my projects ;) I really need to finish some up before starting any more new ones (other than Christmas ornaments).
I finished up the lower left, added to some other areas, and am working on the lower right. It's been a fun design to create thus far. I might take parts of it and design something else.