Monday, February 7, 2011

Following along ........... meet Yakna

I enjoy visiting the blogs of my blog followers. They are a great bunch of people.
A wee while ago Yakna (Natasha) from the Ukraine, showed up for a web visit and brought her new blog with her. It's quite lovely. I enjoy seeing what she stitches and love the way her blog is set up. When you visit be sure to click on the link under each photograph .... you never know what you might find - a story, more photos, a tutorial (the current one is fun looking) :)


Photographs used with permission.

Like many stitchers Yakna has pets ........ they are adorable but I will let you find them for yourselves.
http://yakna.blogspot.com/ We might all learn how to speak a smattering of Russian if we visit often enough.

                   **********************************************

OWOH2011 continues on. Thanks to everyone that has visited and left a comment. Package #2 from me is now being revealed :) My birdie transportation, after taking a breather yesterday, is ready to zoom off lickety split. I better get our lunch packed up.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, your blog is so beautiful and has such a calming quality. Thank you for sharing Yanka's images, I must go check out her blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like visiting around, too, but I haven't been taking as much time in the past six months. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Carol, so much! I was very pleased to read this post. ;-) Welcome to see my new white and black picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.