Friday, September 11, 2009

Babette visits the Gower Peninsula

I got to visit the sea. Whoopee !!!!!!! Sadness, the tide was out :( But we had a mighty fine, looooooong walk. Missus H. carried me in her lunchbox so I would not scare the big, furry creatures with four legs !!!!!! I saw some distant relatives but it was too windy to climb down to visit (the seals) and Missus H. would have hard time climbing back up. It was very far down and I felt dizzy looking over the edge. Do you like my sitting place? Lovely view and good resting place for tired little me. I sat and sniffed the sea air while everyone else ate ice-cream. Little penguins don't like ice-cream and I had huuuuge piece of fish later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.