Monday, February 8, 2010

Sulking :(

So I was making relatively good progress on "Sky Heart", one of the hearts in the DMC linen series I got for Christmas. Some of the colors are really close and when I was looking at one of the sections last night it looked a bit "off".
Darn it I missed a couple of stitches about 1 inch down from where I was sewing, which amounts to two rows being entirely missing :(
So now it's in the garbage can because I learned from one of the other pieces that trying to take out linen floss is not worth the effort. It shreds.
I think I'll wait till Cirque Des Carreaux is completely finished before tackling the hearts again.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you got a visit from that darn frog! I love your blog all about Scotland. My great-grandmothers maiden name was Lindsay. Sadly I haven't got round to tracing that side of my family yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Carol -- I am sorry to hear that. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that's too bad, but you're right. Linen floss it hard to frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. darn sorry to hear you had to trash that piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.