So I was making relatively good progress on "Sky Heart", one of the hearts in the DMC linen series I got for Christmas. Some of the colors are really close and when I was looking at one of the sections last night it looked a bit "off".
Darn it I missed a couple of stitches about 1 inch down from where I was sewing, which amounts to two rows being entirely missing :(
So now it's in the garbage can because I learned from one of the other pieces that trying to take out linen floss is not worth the effort. It shreds.
I think I'll wait till Cirque Des Carreaux is completely finished before tackling the hearts again.