Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vancouver 2010

Tomorrow is the big day people and I don't know about anyone else but I will be watching as many of the events as I can.
Some of the stitching groups I am with and a number of bloggers are doing their own Sewing Olympics i.e. picking a special piece to either start or continue working on.
So what have you picked out?  I'm doing Ink Circles.
What will be your favorite event to watch?
Who's your favorite athlete?
Which team are you supporting? (I am torn since I am a Brit living in the USA, married to a gent with Norwegian ancestry, but I really like Canada also.) Decisions. Decisions :)

Here's some links to check out. They are all interesting.
http://www.vancouver2010.com/
http://www.teamusa.org/
http://vancouver2010.teamgb.com/

Curling. Monday. Woohoo. I can hardly wait :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Olympics and I'll be watching it with you. I use to live in West Vancouver and was skiing on the same mountains as olympians will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be stitching my "Kokopelli Christmas" and "On the Road Again" since those has been sitting in my UFO pile for a long time.

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait! I wish we weren't so far ahead, time wise, of the events so we could watch things as they happen. I will be cheering for the Americans as well as the Irish. And the Canadians, too. :) My chosen piece is Carriage House's Adam & Eve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.