Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines gift

So I hope you all had a great Valentines week-end and enjoyed the fabulous start to the Olympics. I thought the opening ceremony was gorgeous.
We also celebrated our wedding anniversary this week-end. We went to see Jim Brickman and Guests in concert with the Nashville Symphony. Beautiful music and songs and also quite funny chat between the participants. He co-wrote some of the music for the Salt Lake Olympics.
My other gift is a new sampler called "Quaker Diamonds" designed by Karen Kluba @ Rosewood Manor
www.rosewoodxstitch.com/ I've never used over-dyed cotton yarn before so this should be interesting. Just have to get fabric. Karen is an active participant in one of the on-line groups I am with so I am looking forward to trying out her design.

3 comments:

  1. Nice gift. Will be watching for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used that brand before, but it says they are colorfast so that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift! It's been a few years since I have been able to get my eyes around cross stitch. I used to do quite a lot of it. Now I just admire it from afar . . . my eyes just won't allow me to do it anymore. boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Have a fabulous day.